Thanks to The Huntin' Fool I now have completed the Stone's leg of my Grand Slam. That hunt seemed almost impossible right up until the moment that I heard that phone message saying I had won. It still gives me chills. - Matt F.
I would like to thank the Huntin' Fool for giving me the chance to win such an awesome hunt, and my wife for letting me pursue my dreams. - Joseph G.
My good friend encouraged me to join Huntin' Fool and I decided to get some tickets for the membership drive raffle. Thanks to Huntin' Fool for giving me the opportunity to win a great hunt with such a great outfitter. - Bryant H.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
By participating in the Huntin’ Fool 2018 Summer Membership Drive Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), you (“entrant” or “you”) agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal. Huntin' Fool 2018 Summer Membership Drive
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is offered and open only to legal residents of the United States of America and the District of Columbia (U.S.), excluding Florida and New York, and legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, each of whom is an exploratory or full access member of Huntin’ Fool. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. On or before April 25, 2018, each entrant must be at least 21 years or older and have a valid hunter safety number and/or valid hunting license. Employees, directors, and officers of Huntin’ Fool and its affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers as well as the immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and/or those living in the same household of each such employee, director, or officer are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
Exploratory membership is free. To become a Huntin’ Fool exploratory member, please visit https://www.huntinfool.com/join/index.php.
2. SPONSOR. The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Your Dream Hunt, LLC., PO Box 250, Cedar City, UT 84721 (“Huntin’ Fool” or “Sponsor”).
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. There are three (3) Sweepstakes entry periods, which begin and end at the corresponding times (all times are Mountain Daylight Time (“MDT”)) as set forth below (each, an “Entry Period”), and for each Entry Period, a random drawing will occur on approximately the corresponding drawing date set forth below. All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period.
|Prize||Start Time||End Time|
|Platinum Prize 1||12:01AM MDT April 25, 2018||11:59PM MDT July 31, 2018|
|Platinum Prize 2||12:01AM MDT April 25, 2018||11:59PM MDT July 31, 2018|
|Platinum Prize 3||12:01AM MDT April 25, 2018||11:59PM MDT July 31, 2018|
|Platinum Prize 4||12:01AM MDT April 25, 2018||11:59PM MDT July 31, 2018|
|Platinum Prize 5||12:01AM MDT April 25, 2018||11:59PM MDT July 31, 2018|
|Platinum Prize 6||12:01AM MDT April 25, 2018||11:59PM MDT July 31, 2018|
|Platinum Prize 7||12:01AM MDT April 25, 2018||11:59PM MDT July 31, 2018|
|Platinum Prize 8||12:01AM MDT April 25, 2018||11:59PM MDT July 31, 2018|
|Gold Prize 1||12:01AM MDT April 25, 2018||11:59PM MDT May 31, 2018|
|Gold Prize 2||12:01AM MDT April 25, 2018||11:59PM MDT June 29, 2018|
|Gold Prize 3||12:01AM MDT April 25, 2018||11:59PM MDT July 31, 2018|
|Gold Prize 4||12:01AM MDT April 25, 2018||11:59PM MDT July 31, 2018|
|Gold Prize 5||12:01AM MDT April 25, 2018||11:59PM MDT July 31, 2018|
|Gold Prize 6||12:01AM MDT April 25, 2018||11:59PM MDT July 31, 2018|
|Gold Prize 7||12:01AM MDT April 25, 2018||11:59PM MDT July 31, 2018|
|Gold Prize 8||12:01AM MDT April 25, 2018||11:59PM MDT July 31, 2018|
|Gold Prize 9||12:01AM MDT April 25, 2018||11:59PM MDT July 31, 2018|
|Gold Prize 10||12:01AM MDT April 25, 2018||11:59PM MDT July 31, 2018|
|Gold Prize 11||12:01AM MDT April 25, 2018||11:59PM MDT July 31, 2018|
|Gold Prize 12||12:01AM MDT April 25, 2018||11:59PM MDT July 31, 2018|
|Gold Prize 13||12:01AM MDT April 25, 2018||11:59PM MDT July 31, 2018|
4. PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING. The Sponsor will award twenty-one (21) prizes (each, a “Prize”). The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Prizes is $329,205. A full description of each Prize, and associated ARV, can be found on the last four (4) pages of these Official Rules, in Sponsor’s May 2018 magazine, and on Sponsor’s website, available at www.huntinfoolstore.com. Entrants must submit their entries in accordance with these Official Rules. Deadlines are identified under “SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD.” No purchase is necessary to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. It is expressly understood that Sponsor is under no obligation to the entrants, potential winners, and winners, other than as expressly set forth herein.
5. ENTRY FOR SWEEPSTAKES. There are five (5) methods of entry:
(a) New Member Referral Method: Refer a new member with a new address who purchases a full access membership to Huntin’ Fool between April 25, 2018 and July 31, 2018 and ensure the referring party’s name is included on the membership form, or purchase a full access membership to Huntin’ Fool on behalf of a new member with a new address between April 25, 2018 and July 31, 2018, and the referrer/purchaser will receive two (2) Platinum entries or twelve (12) Gold entries into the Sweepstakes. Entries for this entry method are not valid until the new member’s or purchasing member’s credit card or check is processed. Once the credit card or check is processed, Sponsor will contact the referrer or purchaser of the gift membership at the phone number provided by such referrer or purchaser on the form and the referrer/purchaser will select the Platinum or Gold Prizes for which he or she wishes to be entered for the chance to win. Sponsor is not responsible for technical or human malfunctions of any kind in processing credit cards and checks.
(b) Online Purchase Method: Access the Huntin’ Fool website at https://huntinfoolstore.com/collections/giveaways, select the desired Prize, and provide the required information as instructed to complete the purchase of the entry. Entries for this entry method are not valid until the member’s credit card or check is processed. Sponsor is not responsible for technical or human malfunctions of any kind in processing credit cards and checks.
(c) Mail-In Purchase Method: Locate the order form in the Huntin’ Fool monthly magazine, complete the order form for the purchase of the entry in its entirety (order forms missing any of the requested information will be disqualified), and mail the completed order form in a first class stamped envelope to: Huntin’ Fool 2018 Summer Membership Drive, PO Box 250, Cedar City, UT 84721. Entries for this entry method are not valid until the member’s credit card or check is processed. Sponsor is not responsible for technical or human malfunctions of any kind in processing credit cards and checks.
(d) Telephone Purchase Method: Call Sponsor at (435) 865-1020, Monday – Friday (excluding U.S. holidays) between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm MDT, provide all requested information from the customer service representative concerning your purchase of the entry, including Prize number and desired payment method. Entries for this entry method are not valid until the member’s credit card or check is processed. Sponsor is not responsible for technical or human malfunctions of any kind in processing credit cards and checks.
(e) Free Mail-In Method: On a 3"x5" card in red ink, hand print your full name, hunter education number (or the Canadian equivalent) with issuing state/province and issuing state/province agency phone number for verification purposes, complete home address including zip code, home telephone number with area code, email address (if available), and the Prize number of the drawing you want that ticket entered into and mail it in a first class stamped, hand printed, #10 envelope to: Huntin’ Fool 2018 Summer Membership Drive, PO Box 250, Cedar City, UT 84721. Limit one (1) entry per card per envelope. Mail-in entries must be received in office between the dates of April 25, 2018 and July 31, 2018. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, incomplete, illegible, late, mutilated, or misdirected entries.
“Platinum entries” refer to entries for Prizes that are designated as Platinum Prizes and “Gold entries” refer to entries for Prizes that are designated as Gold Prizes as described on the Huntin’ Fool website, in the Huntin’ Fool magazine, and in these Official Rules.
For the entry methods described in Sections 5(b), 5(c), and 5(d) above, entrants may purchase individual (a) Gold entries for which the entrant will receive one (1) entry per purchase for the chance to win the Gold Prize selected through the entry process; or (b) Platinum entries for which the entrant will receive one (1) entry per purchase for the chance to win the Platinum Prize selected through the entry process. For the entry methods described in Sections 5(b), 5(c), and 5(d) above, entrants also have the option to purchase: (i) Gold Packages for which the entrant will receive six (6) Gold entries for each Gold Package purchased; or (ii) Platinum Packages for which the entrant will receive six (6) Platinum entries for each Platinum Package purchased. If an entrant purchases a Gold Package, the entrant may allocate the Gold entries among up to six (6) selected Gold Prize(s) for the chance to win those selected Gold Prizes. If an entrant purchases a Platinum Package, the entrant may allocate the Platinum entries among up to six (6) selected Platinum Prize(s) for the chance to win those selected Platinum Prizes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all entries of an entrant who Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of this Sweepstakes, and to cancel the Sweepstakes. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Limit of 30 Platinum entries and 120 Gold entries per day per entrant for any method of entry. Any entry in excess of 30 Platinum entries and 120 Gold entries will be declared void and ineligible to win.
6. DRAWING AND AWARD. The schedule for the Prize drawings is as follows:
|Platinum Prize 1||August 3, 2018|
|Platinum Prize 2||August 3, 2018|
|Platinum Prize 3||August 3, 2018|
|Platinum Prize 4||August 3, 2018|
|Platinum Prize 5||August 3, 2018|
|Platinum Prize 6||August 3, 2018|
|Platinum Prize 7||August 3, 2018|
|Platinum Prize 8||August 3, 2018|
|Gold Prize 1||June 5, 2018|
|Gold Prize 2||July 3, 2018|
|Gold Prize 3||August 3, 2018|
|Gold Prize 4||August 3, 2018|
|Gold Prize 5||August 3, 2018|
|Gold Prize 6||August 3, 2018|
|Gold Prize 7||August 3, 2018|
|Gold Prize 8||August 3, 2018|
|Gold Prize 9||August 3, 2018|
|Gold Prize 10||August 3, 2018|
|Gold Prize 11||August 3, 2018|
|Gold Prize 12||August 3, 2018|
|Gold Prize 13||August 3, 2018|
On each of the drawing dates listed above, potential winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received for the corresponding Prize number. A list of these potential winners will be published on www.huntinfool.com and in the Huntin’ Fool magazine. Sponsor’s staff will attempt to contact these potential winners using the telephone number provided by such potential winner for up to three (3) weeks following the date of the drawing for the respective Prize. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules or declines to accept his or her Prize, or if Sponsor is unable to contact such person within three (3) weeks of the respective drawing date, the Prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, that Prize may be awarded to an alternate entrant for that Prize, selected at random. Each winner may be required to furnish proof of identification and hunting license to determine eligibility. Before being declared an official winner, a potential winner may be required to execute and return a Declaration or Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release and applicable tax documentation no later than ten (10) business days after the time such forms are postmarked as having been sent by Sponsor or that potential winner will forfeit his or her Prize.
RESIDENTS OF CANADA: Before being declared a winner, a potential winner who is a resident of Canada must first correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be completed at a mutually convenient time by telephone. If a selected entrant cannot be reached within three (3) weeks of the respective drawing date or fails to answer the question correctly, he or she will forfeit the opportunity to win and an alternate entrant will be selected as described above.
If the Prize can be shipped, the Prize will be shipped to the winner within three (3) weeks of Sponsor’s receipt and verification of any and all required paperwork from the potential winner. If the Prize is a guided hunt, Sponsor will send a confirmation email, including instructions on how to redeem the Prize, to the winner and the respective hunt guide/outfitter within three (3) weeks of Sponsor’s receipt and verification of any and all required paperwork from the potential winner. All expenses not stated herein as part of the Prize are the Prize winner’s responsibility. Please review the description of each Prize for additional details on expenses. Potential winners have the right to forfeit any Prize, which forfeiture must be done in a signed writing. If a potential winner forfeits a Prize, that Prize may be awarded to an alternate entrant for that Prize, selected at random. To the extent the award of any Prize is prohibited by law in the applicable jurisdiction, Sponsor will award an alternate prize of Sponsor’s choice of equal value to the potential winner of such Prize.
7. TAXES AND TRAVEL COSTS ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNERS. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, fees, or other costs, including, without limitation, any travel or transportation costs, associated with the receipt and use of any Prize.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Prizes are transferable, but are not redeemable for cash and there are no substitutions for any Prizes; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prizes of equal or greater value. If the winner of a Prize transfers the Prize, the winner and the transferee are responsible for filing any and all taxes and/or paperwork required, including executing and returning a Declaration or Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release, to execute such transfer. Sponsor is not responsible for and the winners will not receive the difference, if any, between the actual value of the prize at the time of award and the ARV stated in these Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related correspondence or materials. The depiction of the Prizes in any advertising or promotional materials may not reflect the actual Prizes delivered to the winners.
9. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION.
(a) By entering, you (i) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification and their entries will be void.
(b) If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder or email address provided at time of entry and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
(c) Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant’s registration in the Sweepstakes if Sponsor determines or suspects that the entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other fraudulent, deceptive or unfair playing practices. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time if fraud, technical failures, or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, security, integrity, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will select potential winners from among all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules.
(d) Sponsor does not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to: (i) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, websites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; or (ii) failed communications or communications that are jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone, or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; or (iii) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical, or other errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of mail or entries, the offering or announcement of the Prize or in any Prize notification documents; or (iv) any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Sweepstakes; or (vi) damage to a user’s system occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Sponsor and each person or entity supplying Prizes awarded under this Sweepstakes and their respective affiliates, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, and licensees (“Released Parties”) shall not be liable for any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death or any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or from the acceptance or use of the Prize awarded. Any dispute shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action. As a condition of entering, you agree to release the Released Parties from any and all liability, loss, or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Sweepstakes or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any Prize or any travel or activity related thereto; and that under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses) from Sponsor, and in no event will you be entitled to receive attorneys' fees or court costs. Some jurisdictions may not allow certain limitations on damages, so some of these restrictions may not apply to you.
11. LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE. If a potential winner or transferee fails to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within ten (10) days of Sponsor issuing such affidavit and release and prior to receipt of the respective Prize, the potential winner or transferee forfeits the Prize. Except where prohibited by law, by submitting an entry and participating in this Sweepstakes, an entrant hereby irrevocably transfers, grants, and assigns to the Sponsor, its affiliates, and its respective successors, assigns, and licensees (unless prohibited by law), the worldwide right in perpetuity to use entrant’s name, address (city and state/province of residence), likeness, voice, photograph, and statements relating to the Sweepstakes or Sponsor in any and all media for any advertising and promotional purposes without additional notification or compensation, as well as on the Sponsor’s website in connection with this Sweepstakes and other promotions, and hereby releases Sponsor and any entity acting on behalf of Sponsor from any liability with respect thereto.
12. All potential winners must fill out all appropriate paperwork prior to receiving a firearm. Potential winners of guided hunt Prizes must execute the respective outfitting organization’s safety and liability agreements and fulfill any other of the outfitter’s requirements before participating in the hunt. Failure to properly execute such paperwork may result in potential winner forfeiting the Prize in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
13. GOVERNING LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Utah, without regard to conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the appropriate state or federal court located in Utah.
PRECEDENCE. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in other Sweepstakes materials (including, without limitation, any point of sale, online or print advertising), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
16. INFORMATION. A copy of these Official Rules can be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Huntin’ Fool 2018 Summer Membership Drive - Rules Request, PO Box 250, Cedar City, UT 84721. A membership and Sweepstakes entry packet may be obtained by calling 435-865-1020 and requesting a membership and Sweepstakes entry packet. The packet can also be obtained by following the appropriate hyperlink and instructions on www.huntinfool.com. A list of the official winners can be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Huntin’ Fool 2018 Summer Membership Drive - Winners List, PO Box 250, Cedar City, UT 84721. Vermont residents may omit return postage.
©2018 Huntin’ Fool. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the entrant’s personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.